CLEMSON (8-1) vs. No. 22/22 FLORIDA (6-3)
Date: Saturday, December 16
Tipoff: 4:30 p.m. ET
Arena: BB&T Center (20,737)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: FS2 (Justin Kutcher-pbp; Bob Wenzel-color; Jessica Blaylock-sideline)
• Clemson will face Florida for the 20th time in program history and for the first time in 50 years.
• Clemson is 10-9 all-time against the Gators, including 1-1 on a neutral floor.
• Clemson won the first eight games of the series and are since 2-9 in the last 11 contests.
• Both Donte Grantham (975) and Marcquise Reed (982) are closing in on 1,000 career points.
• Clemson is 21-8 all-time on Dec. 16. Under Brad Brownell, the Tigers are 67-29 in Nov./Dec.
• Clemson is off to its best start to a regular season since 2008-09.
• Elijah Thomas is one of only 13 players in the country currently averaging 12.0 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.75 blocks per game.
• Thomas (11 points, 11 rebounds) collected his fifth career double-double and third of the season in a 22-point win over Samford.
• Both Shelton Mitchell and Donte Grantham posted the Tigers’ sixth and seventh 20-point outings this year. It marked Grantham’s second of 2017-18.
• Grantham (975) and Marcquise Reed (982) are both closing in on 1,000 career points.
• Reed officially qualified for the all-time top ten in free throw percentage and currently ranks first (89.6 percent).
• Head Coach Brad Brownell (132 victories at Clemson) is six wins shy of tying and seven shy of passing Oliver Purnell for the third most wins at Clemson.
• Coach Brownell is just one win shy of 300 for his career (299).