CLEMSON, S.C. - The No. 14 Tigers face South Carolina three times at three different sites this weekend in their annual rivalry series.
• Who - South Carolina (7-1) vs. Clemson (7-1)
• Best Rankings - USC - NR; CU - No. 14 Baseball America
• When - Friday (6 p.m.), Saturday (1 p.m.), Sunday (noon)
• Where - Clemson, S.C., (Doug Kingsmore Stadium) Friday; Greenville, S.C., (Fluor Field) Saturday; Columbia, S.C., (Founders Park) Sunday
• Watch - ACC Network Extra (Friday), SEC Network+ (Saturday, Sunday)
• Video Announcers (Friday) - Jose Alvarez, Ron Smith, Pete Yanity
• Video Announcers (Saturday) - Drew Meyer, Tommy Moody
• Video Announcers (Sunday) - Burch Antley, Kip Bouknight
• Listen (Radio) - WCCP (105.5 FM), ESPN Upstate
• Listen (Internet) - ClemsonTigers.com, TuneIn
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 178-138-2 (1899-2018)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 99-45 (1907-2018)
• Record at Neutral - Clemson leads 11-10 (1899-2018)
• Record at South Carolina - South Carolina leads 83-68-2 (1900-2018)
• South Carolina is Clemson’s most-common opponent, as the two have played 318 times dating to 1899.
• The two have met at least one time every year since 1945, with the exception of 1984.
• Clemson leads the series 52-28 at Doug Kingsmore Stadium (opened in 1970).
• The series is tied 4-4 at Fluor Field (opened 2006). The first game there between the two teams was 2010.
• South Carolina leads the series 9-4 at Founders Park (opened in 2009).
• Friday - RHP Carmen Mlodzinski (USC) vs. RHP Brooks Crawford (CU)
• Saturday - RHP Davis Sharpe (CU) vs. LHP Dylan Harley (USC)
• Sunday - LHP Justin Wrobleski (CU) vs. RHP Reid Morgan (USC)
• Clemson, who has won five games in a row, totaled 15 hits in its 14-3 win over East Tennessee State at home on Tuesday.
• The Tigers are averaging 8.0 runs per game and hitting .262 with a .403 on-base percentage and 22 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.00 ERA, .182 opponents’ batting average and 4.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .979.
SOUTH CAROLINA OVERVIEW
• South Carolina is led by second-year head coach Mark Kingston.
• The Gamecocks have won seven game in a row. They are hitting .275 and have a 2.92 ERA and .970 fielding percentage.
• Jacob Olson is hitting .379 with four homers and nine RBIs, while Luke Berryhill is batting .357 with two homers and 11 RBIs.
TIGERS AT FLUOR FIELD
• Clemson has a 25-6 all-time record at Fluor Field in Greenville, S.C., and have won nine games in a row at the facility.
• The Tigers have outscored the opposition 254-130 at Fluor Field, an average score of 8.2-4.2.
• The only teams to defeat Clemson at Fluor Field are South Carolina (2010,11,14,15), Presbyterian College (2011) and Michigan State (2015).
BOB BRADLEY AWARD PRESENTED SUNDAY
• Clemson’s MVP of the South Carolina series is presented the Bob Bradley Award. The Gamecocks’ MVP receives the Tom Price Award.
• The two late athletic communications directors served as baseball contacts for their schools for decades.
• Clemson has won four straight series against South Carolina from 2015-18, all with records of 2-1.
• Clemson has scored 32 of its 64 runs in the fifth (12) and sixth (20) innings.
• Clemson pitchers have combined for 101 strikeouts in 72.0 innings pitched, good for 12.6 strikeouts per nine innings pitched.
TEODOSIO SHOWING OUT
• Sophomore outfielder Bryce Teodosio started just 24 games as a freshman in 2018, but has emerged as an everyday player in 2019.
• He has also started all eight games in center field and has saved several runs with his ability to track down balls in the outfield.
• He is hitting .393 with three homers, three doubles, 11 RBIs, nine runs, a .419 on-base percentage and four steals in eight games.
• He leads or is tied for the team lead in batting average, hits, doubles, homers, RBIs and slugging percentage (.821)
• He has hit safely in seven of the eight games in 2019 and has reached base in all eight games.
• In his career, he is hitting .224 with seven doubles, seven homers, 20 RBIs, 21 runs and five steals in 45 games (32 starts).