CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers travel to Atlanta to play No. 11 Georgia Tech in three games this weekend.
• Who - Clemson (26-16, 11-10 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech (28-13, 13-8 ACC)
• Best Ranking - CU - NR; GAT - No. 11 D1Baseball
• Where - Atlanta, Ga. (Russ Chandler Stadium)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra
• Video Announcers - Matthew Crownover, Andy Demetra (Saturday, Sunday), Kyle Tait (Friday)
• Listen (Radio) - WCCP (105.5 FM), ESPN Upstate
• Listen (Internet) -ClemsonTigers.com, TuneIn
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 114-109-3 (1902-2018)
• Record at Georgia Tech - Georgia Tech leads 74-44-2 (1902-2017)
• Friday - RHP Davis Sharpe (CU) vs. RHP Xzavion Curry (GAT)
• Saturday - LHP Mat Clark (CU) vs. LHP Connor Thomas (GAT)
• Sunday - RHP Brooks Crawford (CU) vs. LHP Brant Hurter (GAT)
• Clemson, who has a 7-6 road record, split midweek home games with Winthrop (8-6 loss) and Tennessee Tech (7-4 win).
• The Tigers are averaging 6.3 runs per game and hitting .253 with a .359 on-base percentage and 78 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.87 ERA, .234 opponents’ batting average and 2.58 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .970.
GEORGIA TECH OVERVIEW
• Georgia Tech is led by 26th-year head coach Danny Hall.
• The Yellow Jackets defeated No. 4 Georgia 8-6 on Tuesday. They are hitting .286 and have a 4.21 ERA and .972 fielding percentage.
• Michael Guldberg is hitting .391, Kyle McCann is hitting .304 with 15 homers and 46 RBIs and Tristin English has nine homers and five saves.
• The Tigers have won five of their last six games against Georgia Tech, including a sweep at Clemson in 2018 and two wins in Atlanta in 2017.
• Keyshawn Askew, Grayson Byrd, Brooks Crawford, Bryar Hawkins, Bo Majkowski, Davis Sharpe, Kyle Wilkie and Justin Wrobleski are from Georgia.
• Clemson has at least two steals in seven straight games and is 21-22 in that span. The only caught stealing was on a designed rundown play.
KEEPING THEM LOADED
• Tiger pitchers have performed remarkably well when the opposition has the bases loaded in 2019.
• They have held opponents to just 4-for-36 (.111) with three singles, a double, walk and no hit-by-pitches with six strikeouts.
• Opponents are 0-for-9 against Carson Spiers and 0-for-5 versus Davis Sharpe with the bases loaded.