CLEMSON, S.C. - After five days off for final exams, the Tigers play Gardner-Webb in a home-and-home weekend series.
• Who - Gardner-Webb (19-22) vs. Clemson (27-18)
• Best Ranking - GWU - NR; CU - NR
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium) Saturday; Shelby, N.C. (Keeter Stadium) Sunday
• Watch - ACC Network Extra (Saturday)
• Video Announcers - Marty Clary, Pete Yanity
• Listen (Radio) - WCCP (105.5 FM), ESPN Upstate
• Listen (Internet) -ClemsonTigers.com, TuneIn
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 10-0 (1975-15)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 9-0 (1975-15)
• Record at Gardner-Webb -Clemson leads 1-0 (2011)
• Saturday - LHP Isaac Campbell (GWU) vs. RHP Davis Sharpe (CU)
• Sunday - LHP Jacob Hennessy (CU) vs. RHP Landon Mitchell (GWU)
• Clemson, who has a 17-10 home record and 8-8 road record, won one of three games at No. 11 Georgia Tech last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.5 runs per game and hitting .261 with a .363 on-base percentage and 80 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 4.20 ERA, .239 opponents’ batting average and 2.40 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .970.
• Gardner-Webb is led by 17th-year head coach Rusty Stroupe.
• Wake Forest defeated the Runnin' Bulldogs 9-7 on Tuesday. They are hitting .268 and have a 6.14 ERA and .959 fielding percentage.
• Justin Kunz is hitting .335 with nine homers, Chandler Redmond is batting .289 with 15 homers and Jarrett Thompson has seven saves.
• Sunday's game marks Clemson's first-ever game at Shelby, N.C.
• Clemson has scored at least six runs in six straight games
• Clemson totaled 42 hits, including eight homers, one triple and eight homers, in the three-game series at No. 11 Georgia Tech last weekend.
TIGERS RECOGNIZED FOR APR SCORE
• Baseball was one of six Tiger programs in the top-10 percent of their sport in the eligibility, graduation and retention metric for 2017-18.
• It was the third year in a row (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18) the Clemson baseball program was lauded by the NCAA for its APR.
• Clemson is one of only 17 Division I baseball programs recognized in each of the three most-recent reports.
• Clemson is one of only four Power Five Conference baseball programs recognized in each of the three most-recent reports.
• Clemson was one of only two ACC schools (Notre Dame) to earn recognition for baseball for 2017-18.