- Clemson takes a 33-11 overall record and 11-7 ACC record into the three-games series at Florida State.
- The Tigers will face the Seminoles for the first time in program history.
- The Tigers have outscored opponents 220-96 in games this season, including run-ruling 11 opponents.
- Clemson has 306 hits through 44 games, including posting 46 doubles and 49 home runs.
- The Tigers’ pitching staff is posting a 1.80 ERA through 287.2 innings of work and struck out a combined 279 batters.
WALK IT OFF
- The Clemson Tigers have proven all season that they may get down, but they are never out of a game.
- The team has clocked 11 walk-off victories. Of the 11, five have been run-rule wins and three have been in extra innings.
- The Tigers had two walk offs this past weekend against No. 23/25 Notre Dame.
- On top of the walk offs, Clemson has five comeback wins, including four that were walk off wins.
- A full list of walk off wins can be found in the Clemson softball's game notes.
- Clemson softball reaches new milestones both as a team and individually every day.
- Most recently against Notre Dame, three Tigers hit career benchmarks:
- Valerie Cagle opened the series on Thursday evening earning her 50th career win in the circle. She followed that on Saturday with her 500th career strikeout in only 84 appearances.
- Millie Thompson also hit a big milestone striking out her 150th batter on Friday's game.
- Sam Russ rounded out the Tigers' milestones when she stole her 22nd base on the season and 125th of her career. Russ is one stolen base away from tying Clemson's single-season record (23) set by McKenzie Clark in 2021 and two from holding the spot outright.
For complete coverage of the Clemson Softball team, follow @ClemsonSoftball on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. In addition, on Feb. 15 Clemson and IPTAY launched Clemson+, a streaming service feature exclusive Clemson content.