CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers host Presbyterian on Tuesday night and No. 22 Wofford on Wednesday afternoon.
• Who - Presbyterian (18-20) & Wofford (30-10) vs. Clemson (26-14)
• Best Ranking - PRE - NR; WOF - No. 22 Baseball America; CU - NR
• When - Tuesday (6 p.m.), Wednesday (4 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra
• Video Announcers - William Qualkinbush (Tuesday), Ron Smith (Tuesday), Tim Bourret (Wednesday), Pete Yanity (Wednesday)
• Listen (Radio) - Clemson Athletic Network (locally on WCCP (105.5 FM))
• Listen (Internet) - ClemsonTigers.com
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
SERIES HISTORY (PRESBYTERIAN)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 65-23 (1906-2020)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 40-10 (1907-2020)
SERIES HISTORY (WOFFORD)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 81-24-1 (1898-2018)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 44-8 (1900-2018)
• Tuesday - RHP Colbey Klepper (PRE) vs. RHP Ricky Williams (CU)
• Wednesday - TBA (WOF) vs. TBA (CU)
• Clemson, who has an 18-8 home record, won two of three home games against No. 9 Florida State last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 7.3 runs per game and hitting .273 with a .458 slugging percentage, .382 on-base percentage and 21 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 4.21 ERA, .248 opponents’ batting average and 2.30 strikeout-to-walk ratio, and Clemson is fielding .975.
• Presbyterian, who has an 8-10 road record and is averaging 6.1 runs per game, is led by 18th-year Head Coach Elton Pollock.
• The Blue Hose swept Winthrop in three road games last weekend. They are hitting .278 and have a 6.59 ERA and .959 fielding percentage.
• Eric Toth is hitting .355 with 15 steals and a team-high four saves, Jack Gorman is batting .326 and Dalton Reeves has five homers.
• Wofford, who has a 10-4 road record and is averaging 7.9 runs per game, is led by 15th-year Head Coach Todd Interdonato.
• The Terriers won two of three games at Mercer last weekend. They are hitting .300 and have a 4.41 ERA and .969 fielding percentage.
• Brennen Dorighi is hitting .362 with five homers and 37 RBIs, Jack Renwick has 25 of Wofford's 117 steals and Dalton Rhadans has nine saves.
• Among the first eight innings, Clemson has scored its most runs in the eighth inning (51) and allowed the fewest runs in the eighth (15).
• Clemson is 20-2 when totaling at least as many hits as its opponent and 6-12 when getting outhit.
• Clemson has hit 16 home runs in the last six games.
LINDLEY A STOPPER OUT OF BULLPEN
• Junior righthander Jackson Lindley has emerged as one of the team's most reliable relievers in 2022 after he struggled in 2021.
• He is 6-0 with one save, a 3.04 ERA, .235 opponents' batting average and 25 strikeouts against eight walks in 26.2 innings pitched in 2022.
• He leads the team in appearances (22), all out of the bullpen.
• He is 2-0 with a save, 1.80 ERA, .244 opponents' batting average and nine strikeouts in 10.0 innings pitched in ACC regular-season games.
• He has only allowed three earned runs in 25.0 innings pitched after the third inning, good for a 1.08 ERA, in 2022.
• In his career, he is 9-0 with a save, 4.50 ERA and 50 strikeouts against 21 walks in 68.0 innings pitched over 40 outings (eight starts).