- Clemson takes a 34-11 overall record and 11-10 ACC record into the final ACC Regular Season series of 2022 against Georgia Tech.
- The Tigers have outscored opponents 236-116 in games this season, including run-ruling 11 opponents.
- Clemson has 336 hits through 48 games, including posting 54 doubles and 56 home runs.
- The Tigers’ pitching staff is posting a 1.87 ERA through 313.1 innings of work and struck out a combined 294 batters.
- Clemson softball will honor seven seniors on May 1 after the series finale against Georgia Tech.
- The seven seniors include: Marissa Guimbarda, Grace Mattimore, Cammy Pereira, Sam Russ, Carlee Shannon, Bailey Taylor and Emma Whitfield.
- This is Clemson's largest senior class in program history after only honoring one in the inaugural season and two in 2021.
- Clemson softball played its 100th game in program history on March 13 against Illinois at the Tiger Invitational. The Tigers won 4-0 behind Millie Thompson's first collegiate career shutout with a career-high 11 strikeouts.
- The 100th game was played almost five years to the date of the program being announced - program addition was announced on March 14, 2017.
- Through the first 100 games, the softball team paced itself to tie the best start by any program at Clemson. Softball ties women's tennis with 78 wins.
- Clemson is now closing in on 100 wins in less than three years.
- The softball team is once again on pace to hit 100 victories in the second fewest games at Clemson. The only team to reach 100 wins faster is women's tennis who accomplished it in only 128 games. Softball has 97 wins through 127 games entering the Georgia Tech series.
For complete coverage of the Clemson Softball team, follow @ClemsonSoftball on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. In addition, on Feb. 15 Clemson and IPTAY launched Clemson+, a streaming service feature exclusive Clemson content.