- No. 15/15 Clemson takes a 37-11 overall record and 14-10 ACC record into the quarterfinals of the 2022 ACC Softball Championships against No. 19/21 Notre Dame.
- The Tigers are the No. 5 seed and will be the visiting team against the No. 4 seed Fighting Irish.
- The Tigers have outscored opponents 246-119 in games this season, including run-ruling 11 opponents.
- Clemson has 356 hits through 51 games, including posting 60 doubles and 58 home runs.
- The Tigers’ pitching staff is posting a 1.77 ERA through 335.1 innings of work and struck out a combined 316 batters.
- The Tigers have a 2-1 overall record at the ACC Championship after defeating Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech in Louisville last season before dropping the championship game to Duke, 1-0.
- Clemson softball played its 100th game in program history on March 13 against Illinois at the Tiger Invitational. The Tigers won 4-0 behind Millie Thompson's first collegiate career shutout with a career-high 11 strikeouts.
- The 100th game was played almost five years to the date of the program being announced - program addition was announced on March 14, 2017.
- Through the first 100 games, the softball team paced itself to tie the best start by any program at Clemson. Softball ties women's tennis with 78 wins.
- Head Coach John Rittman's 78 wins in his first 100 games surpassed baseball's Monte Lee and football's Dabo Swinney as the active coach with the best record through the first 100 games. Coach Lee and Coach Swinney were both 74-26.
- Clemson hit its 100th win in program history in 130 games - this is the second-fastest program to reach the 100-win mark after women's tennis did it in 128 matches.
- Coach Rittman become the fifth-fastest head coach to reach 100 wins at Clemson after accomplishing the feat in 130 games. Among active coaches, Dabo Swinney is the only coach to reach 100 wins faster (129).
WALK IT OFF
- The Clemson Tigers have proven all season that they may be down, but they are never out of a game.
- The Tigers have had 12 walk off wins, five have been run-rule victories while four have been in extra innings.
- The Tigers had two walk offs during the regular season against Notre Dame to take the series over the Fighting Irish. Clemson also concluded the season with a walk off against Georgia Tech to sweep the series.
- On top of the walk offs, Clemson has five comeback wins, including four that were walk off wins.
For complete coverage of the Clemson Softball team, follow @ClemsonSoftball on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. In addition, on Feb. 15 Clemson and IPTAY launched Clemson+, a streaming service feature exclusive Clemson content.